What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves onyour computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
By using this website you consent the usage of cookies.
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For instance, by remembering your region, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalize.
Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.Security
We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.Processes
Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.Session State
Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website. This may include the pages users visit most often, and whether users get error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called 'session state cookies' to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We do not use tracking cookies for generating profiles.
In detail we use the following types of cookies:
- Tecnical cookies, for instance navigation cookies, session cookies and cookies that are absolutely necessary to run the site.
- Analytic cookies, wich allow us to see how the site is being used by our users. These cookies are not used to collect personal data, such as your ip-address, but are completely anonymous.
- Third-party cookies, wich are set by services we use (mapping services for instance).
In detail, we use the following cookies:
- CAKEPHP: Session Cookie, valid for: 4 hours
- encaleo[Config-language]: Contains the selected language valid for: 1 month
- encaleo[ef_remember_me]: Saves the persistent user login, valid for: 2 weeks
- TRCACC: Mapquest, Session-Cookie, valid for the duration of the session
- MQ_TRC_CC: Mapquest, Session-Cookie, valid for the duration of the session
- NSC_efw-qspe-opjq*80: Mapquest, valido ofr: 2 minutes
Details about Mapquest-Cookies:
Manage your preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of the our service.